- Échouerie Café-Bistro
- La Vieille École
- Sur la route de Natashquan (CD routier)
- Les Galets de Natashquan
- Café-Bistro l'Échourie
- Corporation de développement patrimonial, culturel et touristique de Natashquan (COPACTE)
- Bureau d'accueil touristique de Natashquan
- Plage de Natashquan à Pointe-Parent
- Sentier pédestre Le Pas du portageur
- Beach from Pointe-Parent to Kegaska
Natashquan, a small village with a big name, is located on the exception coastline of the Gulf of St. Lawrence—a true emblem of calm, nature and authenticity.
Natashquan boasts unmatched beauty, a suprisingly mild maritime climate, and gorgeous maritime landscapes with sandy beaches and deep blue waters and skies. The village is a heritage site that bears witness to the words, music and traditions of yesteryear as well as a rich Aboriginal culture. Natashquan is your must-see destination on the north shore. Visit the village at the rhythm of the area—away from noise, stress and chaos.
Natashquan offers great hiking, relaxation (and swimming!) in nature and educational activities thanks to a multitude of events and shows.