Price Legend: moins de 15$
Opening hours :
From June 18 to September 5, 2022: open daily.
From September 6 to October 10, 2022: Friday to Sunday, and on Monday, October 10 (Thanksgiving Day).
Périodes d’activités :
Price : None
Type : Loop
Pets allowed : No
Accomodation on the website : No
Montréal: 444 km
Québec: 216 km
At the Marine Environment Discovery Centre, explore the teeming life in the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park, from starfish to the largest marine mammals.
Gaze at the horizon and admire the whales that come to feed close to the shore! You will also have the opportunity to see seals, as well as marine birds, and to dive into the underwater world of the St. Lawrence River.
- Whale watching from the shore
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Other discovery activities
- Interpretation and animation
- Picnic area with sublime view on the river
- Equipement rental
- Partially accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Electric vehicle charging stations