41, rue des Pilotes,
Les Escoumins (Quebec)
Phone: 418 233-4414
Toll free: 1 888 773-8888
No phone: 418 235-4703, poste 0
Contact us by email
Visit our website
Opening hours :
From June 17 to September 4, 2023: open daily.
From September 5 to October 9, 2023: Friday to Sunday, and on Monday, October 9 (Thanksgiving Day).
Périodes d’activités :
Duration : Between 1 and 3 hours
Pets allowed : Yes
Accomodation on site : No
Montréal: 444 km
Québec: 216 km
At the Marine Environment Discovery Centre, explore the teeming life in the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park, from starfish to the largest marine mammals.
Gaze at the horizon and admire the whales that come to feed close to the shore! You will also have the opportunity to see seals, as well as marine birds, and to dive into the underwater world of the St. Lawrence River.
- Whale watching from the shore
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Other discovery activities
- Interpretation and animation
- Picnic area with sublime view on the river
- Equipement rental
- Partially accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Electric vehicle charging stations