- Camping municipal Havre-Saint-Pierre
- Maison de la Culture Roland-Jomphe
- Bureau d'information touristique de Havre-Saint-Pierre – Portail Pélagie-Cormier
- Municipalité de Havre-Saint-Pierre (piste cyclable)
- Salle de diffusion de la Shed-à-Morue | Screening centre
- Place des artisans
- Havre-Saint-Pierre Peat Bogs
- Havre-Saint-Pierre Beach
- Cap Ferré Trail
Population : 3380
Périodes d’activités :
Opening hours :
Montréal: 910 km
Québec: 679 km
Tourisme Côte-Nord promotes sites that allow you to do outdoor activities. Users are responsible for their own safety and for anyone else they are responsible for. Outdoor activities come with risks and it's the user's responsibility to make sure they respect what their physical limit is, as well as any regulations on site.
Located along a sandy point, Havre-Saint-Pierre offers a panoramic view of the Gulf of St. Lawrence. Long known as a tourist destination thanks to the Mingan Archipelago National Park Reserve, the town has many activities. You can explore the history of the community at Maison de la culture Roland-Jomphe (cultural centre) or pick up a local souvenir at Place des artisans. Try a cruise, a meal featuring local products, a show at the new theatre, or a walk on the beach, where you might spot a whale! The city has earned three fleurons under the Fleurons du Québec program (established to encourage municipalities to beautify their gardens).