- Camping municipal Le Paradis
- Bureau d'information touristique de Port-Cartier
- Bureau d'accueil touristique de Pointe-aux-Anglais
- Musée Louis-Langlois
- Parc de la Taïga, jardin indigène (sentier)
- Plage de Pointe-aux-Anglais
- Port-Cartier (Pointe-aux-Anglais)
- Port-Cartier (Rivière-Pentecôte)
- Ville de Port-Cartier (piste cyclable)
- Parc de la Taïga
- Promenade du P’tit Quai
- Promenade du P’tit Quai (sentier)
- Circuit patrimonial de Shelter Bay
- Circuit patrimonial de Shelter Bay (sentier)
- Parc de la plage Rochelois
- Rochelois Park and Beach
- Piste Girard à Vachon
- Tourisme Port-Cartier
- Rivière-Pentecôte Beaches
- Île McCormick Beach
- Défilé de Noël de Port-Cartier
- Marché d'automne de Port-Cartier| Fall market
Périodes d’activités :
Opening hours :
Montréal: 674 km
Québec: 446 km
Tourisme Côte-Nord promotes sites that allow you to do outdoor activities. Users are responsible for their own safety and for anyone else they are responsible for. Outdoor activities come with risks and it's the user's responsibility to make sure they respect what their physical limit is, as well as any regulations on site.
This formerly bustling, late 19th-century logging town is now a peaceful haven, a big-hearted village steeped in a rich history. Mid-way between river and ocean, the entrance to Rivière-Pentecôte offers a breathtaking panorama that is well worth the trip (watch for the signs on Route 138).
Fish for sea trout near the river's mouth or stroll along the historic river jetty. Walk up the hill to Saint-Patrice Church and the tiny chapel dedicated to St. Anne (variable hours). Not far away, a series of footpaths lead to a beach of stunning beauty.
The surrounding lakes and rivers, fields and forests are sure to thrill anglers, hunters, kayakers, berry pickers and nature lovers alike. Stop in at the Auberge du Nord-Côtier to view an exhibit of works by local artists and artisans.
If you need some energy and want to taste some regional specialties, stop in at the COOP convenience store and pick up a fresh meal or snack.