- Camping municipal Le Paradis
- Bureau d'information touristique de Port-Cartier
- Bureau d'accueil touristique de Pointe-aux-Anglais
- Musée Louis-Langlois
- Parc de la Taïga, jardin indigène (sentier)
- Plage de Pointe-aux-Anglais
- Port-Cartier (Pointe-aux-Anglais)
- Port-Cartier (Rivière-Pentecôte)
- Ville de Port-Cartier (piste cyclable)
- Parc de la Taïga
- Promenade du P’tit Quai
- Promenade du P’tit Quai (sentier)
- Circuit patrimonial de Shelter Bay
- Circuit patrimonial de Shelter Bay (sentier)
- Parc de la plage Rochelois
- Rochelois Park and Beach
- Piste Girard à Vachon
- Tourisme Port-Cartier
- Rivière-Pentecôte Beaches
- Île McCormick Beach
- Défilé de Noël de Port-Cartier
- Marché d'automne de Port-Cartier| Fall market
Population : 6544
Périodes d’activités :
Opening hours :
Montréal: 707 km
Québec: 480 km
Tourisme Côte-Nord promotes sites that allow you to do outdoor activities. Users are responsible for their own safety and for anyone else they are responsible for. Outdoor activities come with risks and it's the user's responsibility to make sure they respect what their physical limit is, as well as any regulations on site.
At the 50th parallel, take a break from Route 138 in Port-Cartier's beautiful town centre made up of islands and waterfalls.
Breathe in the fresh sea air as you stroll down the boardwalk and along the network of bike paths and walking trails that link the archipelago's islands.
Enjoy Rochelois beach and the sand flats jutting out into the river at low tide. Travel back in time at the regional historic interpretation centre, then stop in at the Graffiti Café-theatre, which hosts local and visiting artists.
In town, marvel at the famous river and its majestic waterfall in Taiga Park. Tour the interactive exhibition at the Aux-Rochers River Interpretation Centre to learn more about the great Atlantic salmon that live there.
Finally, the Port-Cartier-Sept-Îles Wildlife Reserve and Les Goélands Outdoor Centre give you a sense of just how vast the backcountry really is!
A stop that you will surely remember as one of your North Shore favourites!