Périodes d’activités :
Opening hours :
Montréal: 730 km
Québec: 502 km
- Jardin du ruisseau Bois-Joli
- Sentiers de raquette de la Station Gallix
- Île La Grande Basque
- Sentiers de la nature Trails
- Le Petit-Havre de Matamec Hiking Trail
- Mouth of the Rivière Brochu
- Île du Corossol
- Rivière Moisie Beach
- Lac des Rapides Outdoor Centre
- Secteur des plages (Beach area)
Tourisme Côte-Nord promotes sites that allow you to do outdoor activities. Users are responsible for their own safety and for anyone else they are responsible for. Outdoor activities come with risks and it's the user's responsibility to make sure they respect what their physical limit is, as well as any regulations on site.
Gallix, which merged with Sept-Îles in 2003, abounds in beauty and places to discover. Birdwatchers can see numerous species near the salt marshes, which are flanked by a walkway along the St. Lawrence River. With its wooden boardwalk, its lovely Parc du Souvenir overlooking the Sainte-Marguerite River, and its beach access, Gallix offers ocean lovers a breathtaking view and 14 km of fine sand beach. Who knows—you might even have a chance to see the capelin in action in June!