St. Andrew and St. George's Anglican Church


34, av. Carleton,
Baie-Comeau (Quebec)
G4Z 1L7
Phone: 418 296-2833
No phone: 418 295-3431
Contact us by email
Visit our website

Périodes d’activités :
Opening hours :

June 25 to August 16; guided tours available on weekdays from 9:30 a.m.


Ottawa: 708 km
Montréal: 580 km
Québec: 352 km


Tucked away on Avenue Carleton, across from Parc des Pionniers, this remarkable Anglican church, built in 1937, was the first church in the Baie-Comeau area. Constructed in the Tudor style, it has imposing oak trim and lovely stained glass windows. The main window, created by Clara Fargo Thomas, depicts local North Shore forest animals.

Other attractions