- Explos Nature - Maison de la Mer
- Explos Nature - Camps de vacances
- Explos Nature - OOT Observatatoire d'oiseaux de Tadoussac
- Explos Nature - Festival des oiseaux migrateurs de la Côte-Nord
- Explos Nature - l’École de plongée Immersion Côte-Nord
- Sentier des Dunes et l'Observatoire d'oiseaux de Tadoussac
The work and activities of the Tadoussac Bird Observatory (OOT) are carried out in the spring at Les Bergeronnes and in the fall at the dunes of Tadoussac. The dunes site is considered the best place in Quebec to observe migrating diurnal birds of prey. Visitors are invited to closely observe these great winged travelers and to witness the work of capturing and banding birds which takes place every morning in spring and autumn (activity canceled in the event of rain or strong winds) and autumn nights. Please note that individual visitors should expect an independent visit. There is no infrastructure or employee dedicated to visitors. Basic infrastructures are used for the scientific work of the employees of the OOT and visitors can observe this work. Groups can request a complete interpretation activity (priced) by a professional by contacting Explos-Nature.